Helping 55+ Seniors stay connected and engaged through learning and sharing about smart technology
Is this you?
- You have an iPhone. It’s supposed to be one of the best smartphones but it just doesn’t seem so smart as you only use it for making and receiving calls.
- You have an iPad so that you could look at pictures of your family and grandchildren but then the pictures disappear and you can’t find them again.
- You want to read books with your iPad but the options are too expensive.
- You opened the box for your new device and the first question you had was “Where is the manual?”
- You are intimidated when you walk into the Apple store seeking help. You wish there was a safe place to ask questions.
- You like to take pictures with your iPhone but aren’t able to get them off of your iPhone in order to share.
- You take a class on your device but it ends up like taking a drink from the end of a firehose. You wish the learning could be delivered in drips.
- You get help from your kids or grandkids but they don’t have time to help you understand your device.
If this is YOU, you are in the RIGHT place!
The Senior Tech Club is the online club where Seniors come to Learn, Explore and Share Smart Technology.
Join the club and
We view iPhones and iPads to be the best, smart technology for Seniors. iPhones and iPads are great tools to stay connected with friends and family. They are also tools to will help seniors stay engaged with news, books, learning and tools for everyday life. The Senior Tech Club provides learning recipes, insight and community that will help Seniors stay connected and engaged using Smart technology. The Senior Tech Club is a membership program that will give you continuous access to learning recipes, insight and community to help you stay connected and engaged. For a low monthly fee of $5 per month, a standard membership gives you access to the entire library of learning recipes
Learning Recipes - Especially for Seniors
Learning at the Senior Tech Club is delivered by recipes. Senior Tech Recipes are the brain-friendly way to learn specific functions on your devices. They are short learning nuggets specifically designed for seniors who don’t want want to read a 20-page article or spend a day reading a book. Recipes are easily searched and retrieved when you want to learn a new skill. Our recipes use simple layouts, large fonts and video in order to meet the diverse learning styles of Seniors. They include tips and practice exercises to ensure learning. Please check one of our sample Senior Tech Recipes on How to Shutdown, Silence and Fly with your iPhone.
Seniors Helping Seniors
Geniuses and geeks in the retail stores might know technology but it way too intimidating. Wouldn’t you rather join a community where Seniors can freely ask questions and seek help from their peers? Membership in the Senior Tech Club Room will give your access to an exclusive and private Facebook group where you can connect with an online community of seniors who are happy to share and discuss technical challenges.
Join Now with a Free Charter Membership
During construction of this site, friends and family are able to join as Charter Members to get full access to recipes, the private FaceBook group and all that the Senior Tech Club has to offer.
This is a limited time offer and will end soon.
This membership is available to all who want to be partners in the mission of the Senior Tech Club.
Not sure if the Senior Tech Club is Right for you?
iPhones and iPad have dozens of capabilities that most Seniors are not using.
Do you want to learn more about your iPhone or iPad?
The Senior Tech Club can help you make the most of your devices.
Click below to learn more about whether the Senior Tech Club right for you?