Better iPhone Photography
The iPhone’s Camera is a surprising powerhouse capable of taking awesome photos. However many older adults never get beyond basic point and shoot capabilities.
The Better iPhone Photography course will help you use your iPhone camera to its full potential.
Topics you will learn include:
- Learn the various methods for launching the Camera app and pressing the shutter.
- Understand the features and controls in your iPhone camera including many hidden features.
- Use easy composition techniques that will instantly improve your iPhone photography.
- Manually control the focus and exposure for extra-sharp and well exposed photos.
- Understand the many photo mode and how to create amazing panorama, portraits and more.
- How and when to use the “Live Photo” feature and more importantly, when you shouldn’t use it.
- How to manage, organize and find your photos in your Photos apps.
- Learn the basics of photo editing including crop, filters and markup.
- Know how to share the photos in your Photo Library