Get Your Groove On with Online Music Services
Music is good for us. Research has shown that listening to music can reduce anxiety, blood pressure, and pain as well as improve sleep quality, mood, mental alertness, and memory.
Today most music listeners are using online music streaming services to get their music groove on. And there are choices to make not only in the service you choose but how you listen to your music.
This workshop will help you explore some of the popular music services and approaches for bringing music to your life.
The learning agenda in this workshop includes:
- Identify the benefits of music listening to your life.
- Remember when your car had an eight-track player? We’ll have fun remembering the history of music delivery.
- Help you explore the popular music services, their catalogs and their costs. We’ll compare Spotify, Apple, Amazon, YouTube and Pandora.
- We like FREE. Let’s explore a couple of approaches to find music online for FREE.
- My phone no longer has a headphone jack! Explore common approaches for playing music including in your car and home.
We want to help you get your groove on with music. It’s good for you!
This class is for all users of smartphones and computers who have access to the Internet.