Womans Club of Minneapolis
Drop-In Tech Talk
November 19, 2020 10 AM
Online via Zoom
This is the online class page for the November 19 Drop-In session. Please bring your questions to this session.
On this page your will find our slide deck and any follow-up resources that I post coming from our discussion.
I hope to see you online.
Zoom Class Link
The Zoom Class Link was included in your confirmation email.
Here it is again:
Meeting ID: 845 3323 8181
Click for Class Instructions.
Here are some key instructions for attending this Zoom online class.
- We use Zoom for this online class. The app is free and there is no need to register for a Zoom account.
- Install the Zoom app before the class. Click on the Zoom class link you received to install the app when prompted. Or click on this link to start and test Zoom meeting to start the installation process.
- We recommend that you use the Zoom app on a different computer or device than your iPhone. This will allow you to explore class topics with your iPhone during the class.
- To attend the class, click on the Zoom Link and select Open App to join the class. Try to join the class 10 minutes before the start of class.
- More detailed instructions on installing and using Zoom is found by clicking on this topic: How to Attend a Zoom Meeting or Class
Questions: Send an email to don@SeniorTechClub.com
Download Class Handouts/Slides
You can download the class handout/slides from the link below. If you prefer, you can optionally print the slides for your reference during class.
Coming Soon. The slides will be available 2 days before class.
Here are my curated resources that you can use to learn more and explore the topics from this Tech Talk session.
Return to this page following our session.
From the Senior Tech Club